Starting OCTOBER 4, 2021 at 6pm.
Why do you seek fitness? What is YOUR main reason or objective? Do you want to feel better and stronger? Do you just want to look great? Maybe you want to be around for your children or your spouse. Perhaps there’s a big event on the horizon that you want to look your best for. Maybe you just want to get back to an earlier version of you. The thing is that it doesn’t really matter WHY you want to get fit, only that you want it. You have your own personal motivations. By taking the first step to obtain more information regarding the COBRA Fit™ Kickboxing Program you have taken the most important step towards improving yourself and reaching your goal!
Does Any of This Sound Like You?
- Do you have dusty exercise videos stuck away on a shelf somewhere?
- What about a machine that you bought off a late-night infomercial which promised results if you “do it five minutes a day three times a week.” It’s one of those machines that conveniently folds up and stows underneath the bed (where it’s stayed ever since).
- You’re still making payments on a very expensive machine that takes up half the room, even though the only one who uses it is the cat – to lie on and take naps.
- How about that bottle of pills – or several – up in your cabinet that came with a promise of quick weight loss: “Look at these results! Just take this pill and the pounds with magically melt off!”
- Did you buy a book that promised that you could eat whatever you want, never exercise, and still lose weight?
- Do you have two or more gym membership cards?
If you’re any of these people, you can go ahead and raise your hand. Don’t be ashamed. You are not alone. Every single one of us has gone through it. We’ve all used excuses like these. But that doesn’t change the fact that they are just excuses. You CAN get in shape – and we’re going to show you how.
Sign up for the COBRA Fit™ Kickboxing classes and get into the best shape of your life!
- Fun, exciting and effective 45 minute workouts (3 x Fitness Kickboxing and Strength & Conditioning Classes per week) .
- A COBRA Fit Instructor leading every class and constant coaching throughout.
This is not the “flavor of the day” workout or typical gym fitness program. It’s a “fighter’s workout” minus the sparring where you don’t have to get hit, but you do get results. A Key ingredient for success is that you have a trainer in every class rooting for your success. Mimicking the way a fighter trains, you can maximize your results in a short amount of time. C.O.B.R.A. Fit™ Kickboxing is a fun, exciting and efficient way to get in the best shape of your life!
Attend 3 classes per week of our COBRA Fit Kickboxing and Strength training. All classes are approximately 45 minutes with a full stretching, core workout, callisthenics and cool down.
Burn Calories & Fat!
Kickboxing classes are conducted on industry standard fitness kickboxing bags with high tempo music in the background. Our COBRA FIT Instructors lead the entire class by calling off every combination and making sure you stay motivated. There are plenty of breaks and if you are tired you can take a personal break, grab some water, then get back on the bag when you feel refreshed.
Build Solid Muscle!
Strength training classes are instructed with fitness resistance bands for the ultimate workout experience. Instructors teach every upper and lower body workout and count every repetition. The days of needing weights and still not really knowing what to do are over, we do the work for you.
Use the form below to get in touch with any questions you may have about COBRA Fit or any of our other programs.