If you are new to training, you may be surprised at how easy it is to learn C.F.S., even if you have never trained in martial arts before, or your level of fitness is not the highest. If you are continuing your training after taking a C.O.B.R.A.™ 10 Week Academy, C.F.S. is a smooth transition from an academy into a longer-term, modern, non-traditional adult program. 95% of the curriculum is straight from the original C.O.B.R.A.™ Self-defense program so it’s easy to continue and hone the training you’ve already started.
C.F.S. is a detailed weekly on-going adult program that takes you to the next level and beyond with your training.
This program appeals to more people because:
- It’s not a do, a kwan, or fu, or an itsu.
- It’s performed in a comfortable, modern uniform
- You can achieve rank based on both solid attendance and improved skills
- It seamlessly combines Law Enforcement, Self-defense, Martial Arts, boxing and kickboxing techniques
- It takes away the mystery or stigma that many attach to martial arts
- You will learn a system (not a style) that really works