COBRA Defense International was created by former Largo, FL police officer, correctional officer, and Pinellas County Sheriff, Chris Sutton as a licensed self-defense business system.
COBRA Defense International provides COBRA licensees with systems to market and teaches a growing menu of profitable programs and seminars, including Active Shooter Response Plan, Real Estate Agent Safety, Child Abduction Prevention, Young Adult Safety and many more.
Burns’ promotion recognizes his success in helping COBRA Defense licensees organize and grow their businesses.
According to Sutton, “Sidney is greatly expanding the COBRA Defense brand and mission, as well as leading the charge in his community and surrounding areas. We are proud to recognize him with this new position and know we can depend on him to help our licensees grow as he has.
A COBRA Defense licensee since November 2017, Burns sees his promotion as an opportunity. He says, “This gives me a larger platform to help our licensees grow their businesses while helping people and organizations stay safe.”
Burns is the third COBRA Licensee promoted to this level within COBRA Defense International.
COBRA Defense International Corporate Ranking Update:
- Leon Myburgh – Regional Director – Master License, South Africa
- Glenn Stevens – Regional Director – Master License, Australia
- Sidney Burns – Regional Director – Master License, Central U.S.
- Joe Robaina – Regional Director, Miami
- Lee Follen – Regional Director, U.K.
- Randall Brown – Regional Director, Colorado
Reach out today. 434-386-1547